A public secondary school.
The school was opened on February 23, 1945 under the leadership of then Municipal Mayor, Atty. Daniel V. Frianeza. Its present site comprises 9.6 hectares was purchased through the help of prominent citizens of the town and Don Marcelino P. Soriano, who donated a parcel of his land.
In its early days, classes were held at the Municipal Building and then transferred to the house of Mr. Teofilo Cabrera, later to the Cendaña building and finally to its present site in 1947 with the aid of the PTA on account with Engr. Jose S. Biagtan. This obligation was finally settled from the proceeds of the fund raising campaigns sponsored by the student body and teaching staff.
The high school started with two classes, first year and second year, with Mr. Juan D. Mamayson as principal and Miss Agueda de Guzman and Mr. Sofronio Padre as teachers. From the original Mangaldan High School, it was renamed Mangaldan Community High School. It was nationalized on June 6, 1977 by virtue of Presidential Decree 1050. There had been nine (9) principals for the past 63 years, where Dr. Rosalino T. Agpalo, Jr., the incumbent, assumed in April 2006.